N. Korea agrees to give up MMORPGs

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
N. Korea agrees to give up nuclear program
Joint statement calls for security, energy assurances

•North Korea to give up nuclear weapons and nuclear programs, return at an early date to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and submit to International Atomic Energy Agency safeguards.

•U.S. declares it has no nuclear arms on the Korean peninsula, no intention to attack or invade North Korea.

•South Korea reaffirms it won't deploy nuclear weapons, affirms it has none on its territory.

•China, Russia, South Korea, the U.S. and Japan agree to discuss "at an appropriate time" giving North a light-water nuclear reactor.

•North Korea, U.S. pledge to respect each other's sovereignty, coexist peacefully, work to normalize relations.

•North Korea, Japan agree to work to normalize ties.

•China, Russia, South Korea, Japan and the U.S. to give North Korea energy assistance.

BEIJING, China (CNN) -- Nearly three years after ordering U.N. nuclear inspectors out of the country, North Korea Monday agreed to give up its entire nuclear program, including weapons, a joint statement from six-party nuclear arms talks in Beijing said.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/09/19/korea.north.talks/index.html

I guess hungar will make you do anything :

"The World Food Program has said that North Korea is headed toward the worst humanitarian food crisis since the mid 1990s, when an estimated 1 million North Koreans died. WFP says 6.5 million North Koreans desperately need food aid"

I don't get it. They can make nukes but can't feed the people?

gottoys? said:
I guess hungar will make you do anything :

"The World Food Program has said that North Korea is headed toward the worst humanitarian food crisis since the mid 1990s, when an estimated 1 million North Koreans died. WFP says 6.5 million North Koreans desperately need food aid"

I don't get it. They can make nukes but can't feed the people?

Communist regimes are notorious for these problems, which is why that form of rule doesn't work. The governments take everything from the people to give to themselves.

Lord Flaccid said:
Communist regimes are notorious for these problems, which is why that form of rule doesn't work. The governments take everything from the people to give to themselves.

Agreed!

How funny that their people are still so loyal. I guess hungar will do that to a person too. Sounds like a diabolical plan to me.

gottoys? said:
Agreed!

How funny that their people are still so loyal. I guess hungar will do that to a person too. Sounds like a diabolical plan to me.

That's what brainwashing does.

My dad has a Russian friend (his old secretary from his years in Kazakhstan) who came over to the states to visit our family once. My mom casually remarked one evening while they were eating dinner that she wished there were birch trees in Texas, since she missed them (both of my parents are from Wisconsin).

This Russian woman was stunned, and I mean visibly stunned, that there are birch trees in the United States. Apparently she had been told since early childhood, and in fact it was published in their old school books and everywhere, that the Soviet Union was the only place on earth where the "magnificent birch tree" grows.

It's strange to think that someone would use a tree as a piece of propaganda, but the point is that there are thousands upon thousands of things that repressed people are lied to about, usually to bolster their pride and fierce loyalty to their country while downplaying their own suffering.

I'm sure the starving masses in N. Korea are likewise drowning in ridiculous rhetoric and political discourse.

gottoys? said:
Agreed!

They don't know any better. They are essentially cut off from the rest of the world. Almost no communication can get into the populations there. They only can rely on the government to tell them about the outside world, and of course they say its even worse out there...

Lord Flaccid said:
I'm sure the starving masses in N. Korea are likewise drowning in ridiculous rhetoric and political discourse.

Actually I've heard a lot about masses of N. Koreans trying to seek asylum in China for a better life. But China won't take them in, I think from political pressure or something. But there are hundreds of N.Korean children that have been surrendered to orphanages in China because their mothers didn't want them to starve to death. So there are many in N.Korea that know there is a better life outside their country. There's just no way for them to leave. And anyone caught trying to leave the country is supposedly killed.

This bodes well for all involved. The NKs were trading weapons to Pakistan who, in turn, traded with Iran. NK has been, for many years, trying to duplicate the blueprint laid out by Brazil: Brazil developed a nuke program for the simple reason that the U.S. would pay them a ton of loot to drop it in an effort to keep the technology from other nations in South America and beyond. The difference between NK and Brazil is that NK has virtually nothing to offer us.

shawndavid said:
The difference between NK and Brazil is that NK has virtually nothing to offer us.

That's not true. Kim Jong Il could be a prime time sitcom star. They could even call the show "Seeing Red" or something witty like that. He's obsessed with movies and Hollywood, so I bet he's a pretty funny guy.

shawndavid said:
This bodes well for all involved. The NKs were trading weapons to Pakistan who, in turn, traded with Iran. NK has been, for many years, trying to duplicate the blueprint laid out by Brazil: Brazil developed a nuke program for the simple reason that the U.S. would pay them a ton of loot to drop it in an effort to keep the technology from other nations in South America and beyond. The difference between NK and Brazil is that NK has virtually nothing to offer us.
What does Brazil have to offer us?

Other than the fine example of a telephone system that's about as functional as congress, so it makes ours look better.

A large coastline from which our pasty-faced tourists can burn and...

CARNIVAL!!!!!
volvon4a-large.jpg