Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,778
Steam
heyfubuddy
So I get an email from a buddy of mine, saying that they found a mystery bottle in their bathroom. He works for the same company as me, but in a different building. So Im like "Mystery bottle, wtf are you talking about?"
Well, apparently , its a bottle of "Sprite Zero" , and its half empty. Problem is , the fluid that IS in it is bright yellow. After some investigation, we discovered that sprite zero is , in fact, clear. So, naturally, being that its in the bathroom, we assumed its pee in the bottle, wich leads us to question, why would someone take the time and effort to pee into the narrow neck of a sprite bottle, and then leave it on the bathroom counter? The toilets in there are perfectly functional, and its not very busy at all so its not like anyone is waiting in line to use the pisser.
Now the boss over there has found out and theyre calling the saftey office to report a biological hazard in the mens room:lol:

Here are the pics he sent me of it:

peebottle27ol.jpg

peebottle13xe.jpg

Also, its a locked secure building, so it HAS to be someone that works over there that did it:p

FatcakeWagon said:
Yeah
But its funny as hell to sit here and hear them all freak out about it
I cant wait to hear what the saftey dept guys say about it:lol:

make sure to take pics if the hazmat team shows up :p

BigDov said:
Reminds me of that Elvis Costello song, "My Aim Is True"

That's a small damn bottle to be jamming your wang in, so it had be aiming practice.

Thats what I was saying
unless the persons wang is so small that it fits right in the neck-hole of that bottle, they had to go to some serious effort to pee into it.

FatcakeWagon said:
If someone had gone #2 in that bottle THEN I would be impressed:p
They shouldn't move the bottle. He might do it tomorrow ;)