My worst nightmare may be coming true...

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
My husbands parents recently sold their gigantic house in the country to look for something smaller. They are currently living in an apartment until they find the perfect house. We went with them tonight to look at 2 houses. The first is about a half mile from our house, its in nice shape and they liked it. Then we go to the second house, which due to a mix up they couldn't look in. We walked around outside and they love it. Unfortunatly for us its literally across the fence from us. Our houses would be back to back with eash other. I wouldn't mind but my husbands mother has this habit of hmmm interfering is an alright word. Esp. right now with the baby on the way thats the last thing I want, my mother-in-law so close... I love his parents, but I think if they move in so close, I might move in with my mom. :(

Cross-forum posting = b7

:p

That sounds sucky though.. good luck with all that. You could just burn the two house down.. :shifty:

my inlaws tried to rent from me a few months ago

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NO

no

NOPE

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah, the honest, direct approach doesnt always work with the inlaws yo.

My blunt and honest approach sure does..... I married their daughter, not their dumb asses so I tend to not pull too many punches with certain things. Not everything, just certain things.

BigDov said:
My blunt and honest approach sure does..... I married their daughter, not their dumb asses so I tend to not pull too many punches with certain things. Not everything, just certain things.

Yeah, well my motherinlaw is batshit crazy, if I said some shit like that shed have her little feelins hurt for the next 10 years.
I just ignore them the best I can and funnel any ifo to/from them through my wife:p

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah, well my motherinlaw is batshit crazy, if I said some shit like that shed have her little feelins hurt for the next 10 years.
I just ignore them the best I can and funnel any ifo to/from them through my wife:p

That's what I did. Surprisingly, the two of them have called me more than anyone else aside from family since the wife took off. They impressed me. Still won't let them rent.

HydroSqueegee needs to grow a pair of balls. Is he a grown man or is stilll a mama's boy? He needs to talk with talk with her and lay down the ground rules. No if ands or buts about what the ground rules mean. You better have a say in what these ground rules are. This is even before they buy the house.

Drool-Boy said:
It frightens me when a man that draws an apple pie of doom calls someone 'batshit crazy'.