My week in pics

Drool-Boy said:
I could open a starbucks franchise there and totally pwn the place.

My cousin took us out to their small mall thingie there, they don't have starbucks...they have a cafe amore or something like that, which is actually really really good. :p

Your grandparents are drug smugglers. That's why they live so close to the air port. They hop the fence and throw the packages on a plane before anyone notices. Your gandma's nickname is Nana Narcotics.

b_sinning said:
Your grandparents are drug smugglers. That's why they live so close to the air port. They hop the fence and throw the packages on a plane before anyone notices. Your gandma's nickname is Nana Narcotics.

:fly: :p

InfluX said:
wonderful pictures, the mosquitos there sound worse than the ones here :S

and your grandparents house is beautiful

i got bites on like every part of my body. :( the picture of the one on my forehead is a lot better than it actually was, that was after the facial, so the bump had gone down. but the day after i got it. it was a huuuuuuuge bump, as if i had fallen and hurt my head. :(

sizzlinggrace said:
i got bites on like every part of my body. :( the picture of the one on my forehead is a lot better than it actually was, that was after the facial, so the bump had gone down. but the day after i got it. it was a huuuuuuuge bump, as if i had fallen and hurt my head. :(

:eek: You sure it was a mosquito that bit you and not a vampire bat?!

the first night we were there, i was trying to fall asleep staring at the window, when i see this huuuuuuuge thing flying around. i swore up and down that it was outside...

until it started flying towards me. i screamed lolol. in the dark i had no idea what it was. i hid under the covers and i tried to get my brother to get our mom. it turned out to be a black butterfly, but man. i was freaked out. :eek:

and totally random: UPS is everywhere :fly:

dr27.jpg

Fat Burger said:
Great pictures, your grandparents house is beautiful. I've always kind of liked that style, don't exactly see much of it around here :p

I love the architecture of the houses there. A lot of my aunts are building houses there, and I was able to see 3 of them in different points of construction. They're all going to be really nice once they're done. :)

guys ...

I put ...

I put snakes on a plane

back on the first page ....

hello?

is there anyone out there?

OH SNAP

I thought it was just some black Dominican guy.

Then I realized it was Samuel L. Jackson of Pulp Fiction and other movies fame, which at first made no sense because why would Sam Jackson be in the Dominican Republic?

BUT THEN I noticed that the PLANE had like armpit hair or something, which then turned out to be SNAKES!! AND I REALIZED what Elpmis had done, what he did was, he turned this photo of this plane into a clever ad for a new and humorously titled movie coming out!

It was like a tri-stage spelunk into internet funnahs!

:heart:

Flamer McDickchugger said:
OH SNAP

I thought it was just some black Dominican guy.

Then I realized it was Samuel L. Jackson of Pulp Fiction and other movies fame, which at first made no sense because why would Sam Jackson be in the Dominican Republic?

BUT THEN I noticed that the PLANE had like armpit hair or something, which then turned out to be SNAKES!! AND I REALIZED what Elpmis had done, what he did was, he turned this photo of this plane into a clever ad for a new and humorously titled movie coming out!

It was like a tri-stage spelunk into internet funnahs!

:heart:
I CAN BREATHE AGAIN

Awesome pictures dude. Lording over things in a 3rd world country souds fun...

Also infrastructure, it's gonna be big!