My TV just got a new ventilation hole (flashlight related)

I Robert I said:
It was standing on its head on top of the TV. The heat that is projected out the front stays the same regardless of you holding it or not. I tried it out on a bag of chips once, makes it melt/shrink real quick like :)
That
Is
Fuck
Ing
Awe
Some.

SpangeMonkee said:
now I am deffinately gonna get a really expensive flashlight that could randomly go off and burn down my house. :tard: :wtf:
You have to take into account that I assembled this thing myself with far from stock components. I probably fucked something up when I soldered the regulator. I'm gonna tear it apart later today to see if I can figure out what went wrong. That's the price you pay when dealing with things you assemble with first generation and none stock parts hehe. But it's fun ;)

I Robert I said:
You have to take into account that I assembled this thing myself with far from stock components. I probably fucked something up when I soldered the regulator. I'm gonna tear it apart later today to see if I can figure out what went wrong. That's the price you pay when dealing with things you assemble with first generation and none stock parts hehe. But it's fun ;)
Bleeding edge technology is :cool: