My Space deaths?

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's been a few here in MA recently, so some stellar genius in the Legislature is proposing a bill to change the driving age to 18 :rolleyes:

Now that I'm older I'm all for raising the driving age. Less idiots in front of me in traffic.

b_sinning said:
Now that I'm older I'm all for raising the driving age. Less idiots in front of me in traffic.
Meh, normally teenagers aren't driving during the commute around here and they're somewhat predictable yet twitchy even when I encounter them

My problem are the people who have been driving for years that have 'forgotten' all the basic skills, like not tapping the brakes, using turn signals, looking before they change lanes, just have a thing against motorcycles, etc.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Meh, normally teenagers aren't driving during the commute around here and they're somewhat predictable yet twitchy even when I encounter them

My problem are the people who have been driving for years that have 'forgotten' all the basic skills, like not tapping the brakes, using turn signals, looking before they change lanes, just have a thing against motorcycles, etc.

You are a brave man to ride a motorcycle. I don't doubt my skills but the other people driving on the road scare me. A friend of mine had some soccer mom in a minivan not look and drove right into him and broke both of his legs and really messed him up for a few months.

b_sinning said:
You are a brave man to ride a motorcycle. I don't doubt my skills but the other people driving on the road scare me. A friend of mine had some soccer mom in a minivan not look and drove right into him and broke both of his legs and really messed him up for a few months.
I think it helps that I'm overly cynical, I don't have to put any work into assuming that everyone else on the road drives worse than a Korean girl with 10/20 vision and the latest Hello Kitty cellphone in hand

im just glad that someone I know is not on there as she did have a myspace page. I know what they are saying that its a memorial, but its up to the people who know the person who is dead to do it and not whats basically is a tabloid.

b_sinning said:

it dosn't matter. Most of the problems are experience the other is just dumbasses behind the wheel which can be at any age. My friend was killed by a wreckless driveing 18 year old.