my sister sent me pics

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
theacoustician said:
Code:
c:\>
c:\>cd Documents and Settings
c:\Documents and Settings\>cd My Documents
c:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\>dir

 Volume in drive C has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is 9883-80FD

 Directory of C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents

12/13/2004  05:28 PM    <DIR>          .
12/13/2004  05:28 PM    <DIR>          ..
08/02/2004  10:52 AM    <DIR>          April Nudes
12/06/2004  08:54 AM    <DIR>          Zac Nudes
11/09/2004  12:55 PM    <DIR>          LoTR Pr0n
06/17/2004  01:22 PM    <DIR>          Chicken Soup for the Soul
11/04/2004  09:14 AM           737,232 april1.jpg
11/09/2004  09:04 AM           231,227 april2.jpg
11/09/2004  09:04 AM            81,234 april hooters.jpg
09/20/2004  01:50 PM            22,528 april ass2ass.jpg
06/07/2004  04:39 PM            20,992 april dp.jpg
11/09/2004  09:05 AM           123,145 april folds.jpg
12/13/2004  09:05 AM           104,463 moneyshot april 12_12_04.jpg
07/29/2004  03:12 PM           119,456 blondeapril.jpg
              8 File(s)      1,440,270 bytes
              3 Dir(s)  28,329,193,472 bytes free

C:\Documents and Settings\scolsen\My Documents>
I have photgraphic evidence.

I don't know what's worse...
The fact that you used a DOS prompt to create a list and then change the names...or that april dyed her hair blonde.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
theacoustician said:
Code:
 c:\>
 c:\>cd Documents and Settings
 c:\Documents and Settings\>cd My Documents
 c:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\>dir
 
  Volume in drive C has no label.
  Volume Serial Number is 9883-80FD
 
  Directory of C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents
 
 12/13/2004  05:28 PM    <DIR>          .
 12/13/2004  05:28 PM    <DIR>          ..
 08/02/2004  10:52 AM    <DIR>          April Nudes
 12/06/2004  08:54 AM    <DIR>          Zac Nudes
 11/09/2004  12:55 PM    <DIR>          LoTR Pr0n
 06/17/2004  01:22 PM    <DIR>          Chicken Soup for the Soul
 11/04/2004  09:14 AM           737,232 april1.jpg
 11/09/2004  09:04 AM           231,227 april2.jpg
 11/09/2004  09:04 AM            81,234 april hooters.jpg
 09/20/2004  01:50 PM            22,528 april ass2ass.jpg
 06/07/2004  04:39 PM            20,992 april dp.jpg
 11/09/2004  09:05 AM           123,145 april folds.jpg
 12/13/2004  09:05 AM           104,463 moneyshot april 12_12_04.jpg
 07/29/2004  03:12 PM           119,456 blondeapril.jpg
               8 File(s)      1,440,270 bytes
               3 Dir(s)  28,329,193,472 bytes free
 
 C:\Documents and Settings\scolsen\My Documents>
I have photgraphic evidence.
Open the zac nude dir now. /demands
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
April23 said:
Don't you start today.

Unless you have some kolaches. :drool:

I was thinking about going to Jack in the Box and getting a sourdough jack combo.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
wr3kt said:
I don't know what's worse...
The fact that you used a DOS prompt to create a list and then change the names...or that april dyed her hair blonde.
You're just jealous you don't have any LoTR pr0n.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
wr3kt said:
I was thinking about going to Jack in the Box and getting a sourdough jack combo.
Good thing I won't eat at JITB. Gives me tubgirl syndrome. :tard:


Kolaches please sir?
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
April23 said:
Good thing I won't eat at JITB. Gives me tubgirl syndrome. :tard:


Kolaches please sir?

I can't help it if you're a picky fatty.



No kolaches, biznatch.
There is a place around here that makes suasage rolls, though...I may have to go try those one of these days.
 

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
11,644
30
0
45
Detroit, MI USA
elpmis said:
elpsis72pc.jpg
brb need to print this out and take into bathroom.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
wr3kt said:
I can't help it if you're a picky fatty.



No kolaches, biznatch.
There is a place around here that makes suasage rolls, though...I may have to go try those one of these days.
Kolaches are the best breakfast treat ever.