My Sick Kittah :o(

I think there was a point that the dog needed to go to the vet.

I am sure but I doubt he will ever take her. He said he was going to take her to get her nails clipped and I said "I think the vet would be a better choice". He called some online vet and they told him pepto and no food for 20 hours. He thinks this was a way to not go to the vet :eek:

The dog has something wrong physically and probably mentally if it defecates where it sleeps.

My parents cat would pee blood in bathroom sinks to alert us she had a UTI. :fly:

The dog has something wrong physically and probably mentally if it defecates where it sleeps.

My parents cat would pee blood in bathroom sinks to alert us she had a UTI. :fly:

woah!!! talk about mouthwash

Yeah, shes definitely got something wrong thats for sure. There is nothing I can do about it though :eek: I just wish he would give her away or to the pound. She is an old dog and if he cant take care of her he needs to get rid of her. Either way I want the dog gone, just cause its annoying as fuck.

woah!!! talk about mouthwash

Yeah, shes definitely got something wrong thats for sure. There is nothing I can do about it though :eek: I just wish he would give her away or to the pound. She is an old dog and if he cant take care of her he needs to get rid of her. Either way I want the dog gone, just cause its annoying as fuck.

You can take it to animal emergency and stick the roommate with the bill, OR you can call animal services for animal abuse/neglect.

If you aren't a part of the solution you're a part of the problem! :p