My second game recommendation: God of War

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
god-war-2.jpg

The last game I recommended to my brotha's was Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube. My second recommendation is for those of you who own a Playstation 2: go get God of War. God of War is a true to story action adventure game set in Greek Mythology. You play this bad ass pale skinned hero named Kratos, hired by the goddess Athena to kick the shit out of Ares, the God of War. Not much else of the story is released prior to turning on your system, because the story unfolds as you fuck shit up. This game plays so smoothly as far as control is concerned, every combo you land looks PAINFUL. There is also plenty of blood and tits (no shit) to keep sick fuckos such as myself happy. I'm about 5 hours into this game and I can't wait to get home from work to play some more.

Any questions?

You have a ps2?

BTW, there is already a thread about this game. Albeit, a lame one.

I want to play it just because of the commercials that are on every five minutes on TV.

smileynev said:
You have a ps2?

I want to play it just because of the commercials that are on every five minutes on TV.
there's anotehr thread about god of war? no shit.

smileynev said:
You have a ps2?

I got a playstation 2 the day I heard squaresoft signed with them to make the future Final Fantasies

Final Fantasy 3 for SNES was and is my favorite game of all time

elpmis said:
I got a playstation 2 the day I heard squaresoft signed with them to make the future Final Fantasies

Final Fantasy 3 for SNES was and is my favorite game of all time
Original Final Fantasy > *

bast_imret said:
Me want bad! But me currently tied up with PSP and WoW. Me get later when me bored and game on sale.
yeah if I owned WoW I'd probably have no reason to play other games, or go to work, or talk to my girlfriend, etc.

I can't believe you bought a PSP

elpmis said:
am I the only one on the forums with a playstation 2?

I mean, I know Sony sucks balls, but come on

I think Bast has one implanted in his ass. Why would they release such a good game on such an inferior system?

elpmis said:
am I the only one on the forums with a playstation 2?

I mean, I know Sony sucks balls, but come on

I have a PS2. I've been playing Devil May Cry 3 and Tekken 5