My second game recommendation: God of War

elpmis said:
am I the only one on the forums with a playstation 2?

I mean, I know Sony sucks balls, but come on
I do... Last game I bought for it was FFX though. Just no time to play anymore.

elpmis said:
yeah if I owned WoW I'd probably have no reason to play other games, or go to work, or talk to my girlfriend, etc.

I can't believe you bought a PSP

the PSP is soo :drool: It is just a gorgeous peice of hardware. The screen is amazing. I've got Wipeout and Lumines so far, and both are a ton of fun. I haven't gotten too far into the video encoding portion yet, but I did try a small avi file with PSPvideo9 and it worked flawlessly. Can't wait to get a bigger memorystick.

bast_imret said:
the PSP is soo :drool: It is just a gorgeous peice of hardware. The screen is amazing. I've got Wipeout and Lumines so far, and both are a ton of fun. I haven't gotten too far into the video encoding portion yet, but I did try a small avi file with PSPvideo9 and it worked flawlessly. Can't wait to get a bigger memorystick.
Lumines looks hot

I owned the first wipeout, I remember beating it really quickly, but it was a lot of fun

Desslock said:
I have a PS2. I've been playing Devil May Cry 3 and Tekken 5
20050304l.jpg

elpmis said:
Lumines looks hot

I owned the first wipeout, I remember beating it really quickly, but it was a lot of fun

This one is a bit tougher. There are 5 "classes" of speed too, and I've only unlocked the second, Viper I think.

Lumines is great. I can't help but rock out to the music while I play, it's really good, and as you move around the screen and make combos, it adds layers to the songs. Puzzle mode is fun too. I suck at VS the comp tho, the second level one (it icon is a groovin stack of vinyl records) keeps kicking my ass.

bast_imret said:
This one is a bit tougher. There are 5 "classes" of speed too, and I've only unlocked the second, Viper I think.

Lumines is great. I can't help but rock out to the music while I play, it's really good, and as you move around the screen and make combos, it adds layers to the songs. Puzzle mode is fun too. I suck at VS the comp tho, the second level one (it icon is a groovin stack of vinyl records) keeps kicking my ass.

I bought tetris at the dollar store. Plays great.

bast_imret said:
but after 2 hours of playtime, I have to blow that song out of my head with a bullet.

I also bought a portable AM/FM radio with headphones.