My second game recommendation: God of War

bast_imret said:
we need to have a talk in guild chat about your negative propaganda

:shifty:

GRR we just got done with the worst BFD run ever, It took forever to get sil to get there, then halfway through people wanted to join us, then they snaked my loot. no profit. all i got was some belt that was barely an improvement.

I skipped out on a loot run at SFK for that. geesh.. what is waste of time, alex?

El Borracho said:
GRR we just got done with the worst BFD run ever, It took forever to get sil to get there, then halfway through people wanted to join us, then they snaked my loot. no profit. all i got was some belt that was barely an improvement.

I skipped out on a loot run at SFK for that. geesh.. what is waste of time, alex?

srry, I"m trying to log in now for a few minutes, but can't get past authenticating. I probably won't be on to play for another day or two though. AT least I'll have some good rested XP.

I always wanted someone to make a classic Black Sabbath game. It would have an all Sabbath soundtrack. You could play as any band member and they were fighting to win their souls back. You could have some cool bosses. War Pigs, Iron Man, Faries with Boots, the Wizard, and lots of other ones with the last guy being the devil.

b_sinning said:
I always wanted someone to make a classic Black Sabbath game. It would have an all Sabbath soundtrack. You could play as any band member and they were fighting to win their souls back. You could have some cool bosses. War Pigs, Iron Man, Faries with Boots, the Wizard, and lots of other ones with the last guy being the devil.

Wasnt that already done? They called it Kiss Psycho Circus?

bast_imret said:
srry, I"m trying to log in now for a few minutes, but can't get past authenticating. I probably won't be on to play for another day or two though. AT least I'll have some good rested XP.

And now the servers are borked, whats new in the real world?

i hate when games get spammed about so much, then i find out its just another lame CONSOLE game :angst:

Onnotangu said:
someone give me some worthwhile games to get for ps2?
I'm considering getting one but I really need to know which games to check out.

Im hearing good things about the new Time Splitters game. I assume its on ps2, I know its on xbox