my roommate:

I love people with style. I bought these funky galoshes and all these girls kept asking me where I got them from. An hour before my sis was telling me how ugly my shoes were. To each it's own :p

Datgurl said:
I love people with style. I bought these funky galoshes and all these girls kept asking me where I got them from. An hour before my sis was telling me how ugly my shoes were. To each it's own :p
personally, i consider that more confusion within chaos, but yes... to each his own.

shockthemonkey said:
personally, i consider that more confusion within chaos, but yes... to each his own.
Well, she should try to match a tad more. My galoshes matched. :fly: I should take a pic of them.

shockthemonkey said:
:cool: let's seem 'em!
noname6.jpg

:p

i didn't read the whole thread, but i liked the pic. will there be more pics to come, and will she be wearing less than 15 pieces of flair?

CletusJones said:
i didn't read the whole thread, but i liked the pic. will there be more pics to come, and will she be wearing less than 15 pieces of flair?
No, the 15 pieces of flair is a must. She should add on more. :fly:

CletusJones said:
bahahahahahah