My recommendations for the Catholic Church

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Two popes. Two popes and polygamy. The Mormons wouldn't have a thing on us then.

And then I'd get to live with bacon and elpmiss

My recommendation would be to elect popes by having a no rules, king of the hill style deathmatch with all applicable cardinals.

Whoever takes the hill, takes the hat.

KNYTE said:
My recommendation would be to elect popes by having a no rules, king of the hill style deathmatch with all applicable cardinals.

PAPAL KOMBAT!

KNYTE said:

They better not do that shit in secret. :mad:

fly said:
They better not do that shit in secret. :mad:

:D , can you imagine the conclave convening and the main speaker says "Alright brethren....LET'S GET IT ON!!!" and everyone starts pulling guns, and knives, and what have you, you know? Starting some shit.

lackoffaith.jpg

we could start our own church here. the useless church. can you imagine how popular? i am going to drink beers now and think about writing a completely nonsensical story about the useless church.

They tried that, and when that didn't work, they tried three popes. But they didn't like that, either.

thrawn said:
we could start our own church here. the useless church. can you imagine how popular? i am going to drink beers now and think about writing a completely nonsensical story about the useless church.

as long as it involves beer and we get to look at tittys

Does the word that always link to some weird my trailer park page?

thrawn said:

We could market some cheap religious knock-off products too.

"Popeto-Bismol"...

...or "ExCommunicated-Lax: Because you're already going to hell if you do it, you might as well go out with a big flush!"

Drool-Boy said:
as long as it involves beer and we get to look at tittys

you are on the right track...stained glass nekkid chicks would be the windows for the church :drool:

no more holy water...now it's holy beer! :cool:

and the smokey ball things would be filled with primo dube :lol: