Food My proposal for things fat people should be banned from doing [Chikken excluded]

okay time out.

before i fractured my ankle, i was running 25+ miles a week, not drinking, and eating roughly 1000 calories/day with as little white sugar and sodium as possible. the most i lost in a week was like 4 lbs.

how the FUCK did you do this?!?!

Don't throw hate but I eat 1400 cal a day.

Don't throw hate but I eat 1400 cal a day.

i couldn't stomach eating more than I did before the wedding, mostly due to stress and insomnia. i'm back up to about 1200/day now. getting married and going to italy did that to me :fly:
now that i'm running again, all i want to do is eat. it's insane. my mouf wants to be promoted to black hole status :(

i couldn't stomach eating more than I did before the wedding, mostly due to stress and insomnia. i'm back up to about 1200/day now. getting married and going to italy did that to me :fly:
now that i'm running again, all i want to do is eat. it's insane. my mouf wants to be promoted to black hole status :(

you're a newlywed. substitute food for vitamin d

who was the beastie over at logans place that posted her fatty personal sex pics. she used to give them to eet3bols/bribii/halfbri! I've never come so close to throwing up from a photo in my life.

Ooooh I remember her. Rachel? I think her name was. I even still have her pics, I'm sure.

lolz!! all I remember thinking was why the fuck would someone do that without getting copious amounts of cash. Then I almost got sick, and clawed my eyes out.
They were just like... doing this whole video show for me and while I was throwing up a little in my mouth I snapped pictures of them for future lulz.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person