Food My proposal for things fat people should be banned from doing [Chikken excluded]

I'll just leave this here for Chicken Noods ... :drool:

A little deep fried Butter .... was a huge ass hit at our local Fair we have here yearly. Gretchen was there ... I betcha she had some of these. :D

butter.jpg

Link to Buttery Hell here !

Woohoo I lost 6 lbs this week.

....which puts me back to my pre-vacation weight. fml

okay time out.

before i fractured my ankle, i was running 25+ miles a week, not drinking, and eating roughly 1000 calories/day with as little white sugar and sodium as possible. the most i lost in a week was like 4 lbs.

how the FUCK did you do this?!?!

okay time out.

before i fractured my ankle, i was running 25+ miles a week, not drinking, and eating roughly 1000 calories/day with as little white sugar and sodium as possible. the most i lost in a week was like 4 lbs.

how the FUCK did you do this?!?!

you know that under-nourishing makes your body hold fat, right? it's self defense against starvation. I'm sure you know this but you make it sound like you don't

you know that under-nourishing makes your body hold fat, right? it's self defense against starvation. I'm sure you know this but you make it sound like you don't

and since i started running i've dropped 20lbs and like 3-4 sizes. i was averaging a 1000-1500 calorie deficit for the day most of the time while building muscle from lifting every other day as well. ask valve about my diet- all whole grains, veggies, lean proteins. my body was pretty happy with me. but 6 lbs in a week is a bit much unless you have an organ removed or something.

damn you and your hormones dharma. i gain like 3-4lbs when i'm otr :mad: