Hawt my posts really only serve to entertain and therapatize myself

I was at the adult candy store last night and was walking through the craft beer isle to get to the serious drinkers section when one of the full-time residing fatassses said excitedly "you can only get this beer in Michigan"

I pointed, said "but you're holding it", and kept walking.

I don't think he got it.
I just figured out who you are.
Katt Williams.

That Katt Williams is one fucked up individual. Court case after court case many of which involve assaulting minors.
He just got his ass beat by a 13 year old for sucker punching the kid. Dude is a piece of shit.

I was at the adult candy store last night and was walking through the craft beer isle to get to the serious drinkers section when one of the full-time residing fatassses said excitedly "you can only get this beer in Michigan"

I pointed, said "but you're holding it", and kept walking.

I don't think he got it.
He's here all week.

i banged a 51 year old once, it was pretty fun, she was cool as hell too.

odd to think that i was on a big wheel while she was doing E at Guns N Roses concerts though

http://uselessforums.com/threads/ri...s-and-boots-oh-my.13945/page-877#post-1325265

giphy.gif

you ever notice how really tall people like to point out that they're really tall?

i see it on bike forums a ton lately, just for no reason "Well I'm 6'4 and 248lbs so I have to ride a XL bike", really, you couldn't just state that you ride an XL?

yes, you're tall, noted.

same with veterans.

first thing to come up in casual conversation everytime without fail

Him: Hey, how's it going?

Me: Good.

Him: Did you know I'm a veteran, served for 4 years in Tallahasse, spent my time in hell in the motor pool changing tires and putting out fires, haha.

Me:....k...so can i get a 10pc chicken niggets and a large fries?