Hawt my posts really only serve to entertain and therapatize myself

I dunno, the body I have in my freezer is pretty epic.

daaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

chuffed-happy-James-Gandolfini-proud-GIF.gif

http://uselessforums.com/threads/us...le-save-a-dolphin.14317/page-123#post-1319843

ive never gotten this far flirting before so im doing my best

this post went through several revisions

the first idea was a gif for a really bad awkward massage, but nothing was working right visually. the overall joke would have been funnier though I think. shame.

next it was two kittens giving each other an adorable massage gif but i knew there was a "haha, pussy massage" joke that id inevitably have to make, not to mention the whole questionable lesbian vibe due to two pussies, may come on too strong and give off the wrong vibe. so i scrapped it.

1326825113_kitten_massage.gif

when i figured out the dog massage gif and then "I've never made it this far flrting....." I pretty much lol'd the whole way through writing it

No, that shit is the best part. It's your verbal diarrhea that needs work.

you ever been to a small town before?

they always have a rodeo, a bar, and a restaurant where the large steak cuts are "cowboy" sized. then maybe a walmart so that you can actually buy things after 6pm when the mom and pops close up to have their supper.

it's crazy.

also, did you know that i could literally just come up with shit to talk about and bother people with for literally forever literally?

My brain is a bag of koalas being swung around by a grizzly bear that has its foot stuck in a trap

you guys get maybe 10%, perhaps 12%

and if i didn't offload it here id probably start chalking things up to the voices and maybe start some fires

you ever been to a small town before?

they always have a rodeo, a bar, and a restaurant where the large steak cuts are "cowboy" sized. then maybe a walmart so that you can actually buy things after 6pm when the mom and pops close up to have their supper.

it's crazy.

also, did you know that i could literally just come up with shit to talk about and bother people with for literally forever literally?

My brain is a bag of koalas being swung around by a grizzly bear that has its foot stuck in a trap

you guys get maybe 10%, perhaps 12%

and if i didn't offload it here id probably start chalking things up to the voices and maybe start some fires

See? I didn't make it to the end of this drivel.

I was at the adult candy store last night and was walking through the craft beer isle to get to the serious drinkers section when one of the full-time residing fatassses said excitedly "you can only get this beer in Michigan"

I pointed, said "but you're holding it", and kept walking.

I don't think he got it.