My posting of pics (self portraits)

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,541
I was in the mood to play with my camera and since my daughter was asleep, thought I'd try to do a self portrait. What do you think (not necessarily about me, more about the photos themselves)?

(I also took some topless ones for KNYTE, I'm posting about them here to drive him crazy till he can get home to see them :fly: )

1-small.jpg

2-small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fly said:
drool isnt picky, so post them!

fake edit: for him, not for me. :shady:

I'm sure you guys would find my topless pic hot anyway, but I'll let KNYTE tell you if it is after he sees it (you can thank my religion for me not posting it :p ).

kiwi said:
I'm sure you guys would find my topless pic hot anyway, but I'll let KNYTE tell you if it is after he sees it (you can thank my religion for me not posting it :p ).

omg email it to my work account stat lawlz

Good pictures honey. Just look forward 4 years or so and then we'll get you your boob job.

edit: It's VERY good picture, even without the boob job.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
omg email it to my work account stat lawlz

Good pictures honey. Just look forward 4 years or so and then we'll get you your boob job.

wouldn't that be some sort of desecrating gods temple kind of deal? :p

why_ask_why said:

I hope not, it's happening anyway. I just want to put them back like they were before kids (okay, a little bigger).

why_ask_why said:

Nah, more like putting in an expensive chandelier or expensive carpet into an existing temple :hi2u:.

kiwi said:
I hope not, it's happening anyway. I just want to put them back like they were before kids (okay, a little bigger).

Pffft, they'll be so big they'll have their own individual gravitational pulls and weather systems if I have my way!