My posting of pics (self portraits)

fly said:

my curly mess:

looooooooooooong.JPG

the added line is how long it is when it is straight.

in conclusion, sizzlinggrace's hair is too long once it reaches the small of her back.

sizzlinggrace said:
my curly mess:

[IG]http://www.sizzlinggrace.com/stuff/looooooooooooong.JPG[/IMG]

the added line is how long it is when it is straight.

in conclusion, sizzlinggrace's hair is too long once it reaches the small of her back.
omy that is long. i :heart: long hair though.

sizzlinggrace said:
i do too! but i have pretty curls which become meh waves when it gets too long :(

I completely understand, I've attempted to grow my hair out a few times but it's so fine (and straight) that if it gets very long at all it just hangs and won't hold it's shape or style, so I keep getting it cut short again.

kiwi said:
I'm not worried about it, there is no doubt in my mind that KNYTE finds me very attractive, even with small boobs :) .

Edit: And I will be choosing the size, so no, they aren't going to be gigantic by any means.

Well, if he ever gives you lip or starts talking smack, just take his gloves away.

How do you explain to your daughter when she's old enough that she's beautiful just the way she is when you yourself don't feel the same way?

smileynev said:
How do you explain to your daughter when she's old enough that she's beautiful just the way she is when you yourself don't feel the same way?

I'd imagine it's somewhat similar to you preaching to your daughter when she's old enough about eating right, staying in shape and being otherwise healthy, when you yourself aren't. Am I right?

BigDov said:
I'd imagine it's somewhat similar to you preaching to your daughter when she's old enough about eating right, staying in shape and being otherwise healthy, when you yourself aren't. Am I right?

I'd imagine its somewhat similar to you shutting the hell up right about now.

smileynev said:

I didn't know the subject of me getting a boob job was going to turn into such a debate, how bout nobody else worries about it and I'll make the decision for myself when the time comes. I promise, the state of my boobs won't affect who I am or my postings on UF.

kiwi said:
I didn't know the subject of me getting a boob job was going to turn into such a debate, how bout nobody else worries about it and I'll make the decision for myself when the time comes. I promise, the state of my boobs won't affect who I am or my postings on UF.

Fine by me, especially since I wasn't worried about it in the first place- your body, your choice.

kiwi said:

If they get too big you won't be able to see your keyboard. You'll have to get Dragon Naturally speaking or something and one of those headset things.

kiwi said:

I can't say the same thing about Knyte...

I tried some more pics, but when I'm just trying to act casual and appear friendly (the look I want for my website) they come out really bad.

I see I have plenty to learn.. hehe. I tried to take "portraits" of some of our products at work today (leather bags) and they all came out like crap. I need moar light damnit.

I Robert I said:
I see I have plenty to learn.. hehe. I tried to take "portraits" of some of our products at work today (leather bags) and they all came out like crap. I need moar light damnit.

What kind of light are you using?