My posting of pics (self portraits)

Those do look good. And it is true...blondes DO have more fun. :-D

fly said:
and licking your lips

:lol:

I was simply aiming for some good pictures of me, not necessarily seductive pictures.

Edit: I think I am going to try again today though, I need a picture of me for my website and those two aren't really the look I'm going for for it.

kiwi said:
:lol:

I was simply aiming for some good pictures of me, not necessarily seductive pictures.

Edit: I think I am going to try again today though, I need a picture of me for my website and those two aren't really the look I'm going for for it.

*waits anxiously*

Those are really good pics kiwi :heart:

If you bastards talk her out of the boob job I will put my shooting gloves on and strangle the life from each and every one of you!

KNYTE said:
If you bastards talk her out of the boob job I will put my shooting gloves on and strangle the life from each and every one of you!
kiwi are you aware of all the health issues with them. How hard they make your breasts feel. The pain involved with getting it done. The chances of something going wrong...

(I just want him to choke me with the gloves)

fly said:
kiwi are you aware of all the health issues with them. How hard they make your breasts feel. The pain involved with getting it done. The chances of something going wrong...

(I just want him to choke me with the gloves)

Not to mention if one springs a leak and then she's got lopsided boobs, or one of those wacky hack-jobs where they mangle the nipples all to hell.

Women have actually died on the table during breast augmentation surgery. It's an extremely invasive and dangerous procedure.

kiwi said:
1-small.jpg

2-small.jpg

fix for pix