My posting of pics (self portraits)

KNYTE said:
Pffft, they'll be so big they'll have their own individual gravitational pulls and weather systems if I have my way!

We'll never hear from you again. And when we do, it'll be muffled and garbled.

I was on my way to work this morning and I was listening to the radio about a businesswoman in Texas who was complaining that all of her designer suits had to be altered because designers weren't making their clothes to accomodate the proportions of women these days.

It turns out the woman had breast implants... to a 34F

zengirl said:
I was on my way to work this morning and I was listening to the radio about a businesswoman in Texas who was complaining that all of her designer suits had to be altered because designers weren't making their clothes to accomodate the proportions of women these days.

Holy Mammary Mother of God

Did she say how much they weigh? That's gotta kill a woman's back.

zengirl said:

That is beyond natural or attractive.

So I Married an Axe Murderer is an awesome movie, agreed

He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow. :lol:

kiwi said:
That is beyond natural or attractive.
Yeah, and she was complaining that she had to have her designer suits altered in order to keep the "conservative clean lines" intact.... who the hell has 34F's implanted and expects to maintain a conservative style???? :lol:

You feel comfortable having your spouse push breast implants on you?

kiwi said:
If I didn't want them, I wouldn't get them.

yeah, but he sounds a little too excited for you to have them. I know if I were saying the things her is saying my wife would knock me the fuck out.

Woah!! You are sooooooooooooooo hot!
I miss my short hair :(

Oh, can you give FB some tips on taking pictures of people? He's great at landscapes and other random things, but just not portaits of people :(

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Woah!! You are sooooooooooooooo hot!
I miss my short hair :(

Oh, can you give FB some tips on taking pictures of people? He's great at landscapes and other random things, but just not portaits of people :(

To be completely honest, I suck at portraits of landscapes and random things (well, I do like extreme close ups). Everytime I go to take a picture of a landscape, I'm always imagining how is would look with a couple or child in it. As far as tips go, I have no idea, just practice lots.

smileynev said:
yeah, but he sounds a little too excited for you to have them. I know if I were saying the things her is saying my wife would knock me the fuck out.

I'm not worried about it, there is no doubt in my mind that KNYTE finds me very attractive, even with small boobs :) .

Edit: And I will be choosing the size, so no, they aren't going to be gigantic by any means.

Last edited: