Hawt My place is getting awesomer by the day.

Not once, but several times, i have left the electric stove on full burner overnight, and only noticed the next morning when i went downstairs and the room was hot.
Geezus... That's something most would think I would do, not a robot.

Fucking auto correct wanted to say rimmed, but I wouldn't let it.
latest

Thanks for reminding me I need to fix up my new pellet gun.
Right outside our neighborhood is a massage/chiropractor business and they have one of those large blinking colorful bright as Bethlehem signs.

I too, would like a pellet gun.

I can't say I haven't thought it, but I actually don't think it would do any good. It's one of those LED lights, I would have to be pretty accurate to put it out

Right outside our neighborhood is a massage/chiropractor business and they have one of those large blinking colorful bright as Bethlehem signs.

I too, would like a pellet gun.
Crosman 760 or 66 series rifle. Cheap, fairly accurate, available pretty much anywhere, comes with a scope or you can mount one, and with 12-13 pumps it'll fuck up pretty much anything. And they're easy to mod for more power, and if you fuck one up trying to do it, enh, it's a dirt cheap rifle, buy another.

Grab that and some domed pellets.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I know what would fuck me over if i was a thief would be motion sensors. Those are near impossible to beat.

It wont stop the pros that dont care that an alarm is going off, because they have a moving truck backed up to your place, and 6 guys that will have it empty in three minutes before anyone even questions the alarm.
You run at approximately 10 mph, they will not trigger.