Hawt My place is getting awesomer by the day.

As do I, but it's always going to happen to someone, I'll do what I can to deter them so that they find an easier victim.

But if that fails, I have a camera set up to record while I'm away, and no one would ever suspect the camera is even there.
Perhaps a window sticker stating everything is being recorded will be a better deterrent than lights turning on and off.

I know what would fuck me over if i was a thief would be motion sensors. Those are near impossible to beat.

It wont stop the pros that dont care that an alarm is going off, because they have a moving truck backed up to your place, and 6 guys that will have it empty in three minutes before anyone even questions the alarm.

I know what would fuck me over if i was a thief would be motion sensors. Those are near impossible to beat.

It wont stop the pros that dont care that an alarm is going off, because they have a moving truck backed up to your place, and 6 guys that will have it empty in three minutes before anyone even questions the alarm.
Do you have the motion detector floodlights for outside?

We had one that was just the exterior garage door lights. Would even scare the shit out of my neighbors if they were out late walking their dog.

We had one that was just the exterior garage door lights. Would even scare the shit out of my neighbors if they were out late walking their dog.

I do, but thieves arent dumb, if those trigger, and theres still no movement in the place, they know theyre safe

No. But I can. I can also get a remote stove that turns on with my phone to cook whatever Ieave in it at whatever time I want.

I just don't have that need. At all. Even a tiny tiny bit. & I'm lost on the awesome about it.
You sound like an old man.

Not once, but several times, i have left the electric stove on full burner overnight, and only noticed the next morning when i went downstairs and the room was hot.

I hate those. My neighbor across the street has one that goes on randomly.