Hawt My place is getting awesomer by the day.

peanut got suckered into buying a 100 dollar set of bowls at one of those many years back.

To be fair, theyre kickass bowls, and they all have lids, but 100 dollars for bowls should only apply if those bowls are filled with cocaine.
I bet those at least work well, you fucking robit

hahaha, i will never live that one down.

It took me a second to get what you were referencing, i had almost purged it from my memory.

You know, i still have a whole sealed box of those though, i use em for mixing up stains and stuff, and just throw em when im done.

I used to think it was bad as that I could control my fan with a remote. Then one day, I could control my tv with my phone. Hot shit! But now? Holy fuck. I can control my lights when I'm not even home! Jesus fuck. I can turn on the lights from work when it gets dark, or adjust the intensity when I wake up, and when my new bulbs come in this weekend, I'll be able to set the mood for any lady friends that come over with changing color ambiance lighting. All from my phone. Holy Jesus eating a corn dog this is fucking rad.
"Hey ladies, wanna come over and play with my new lightbulb? I'll throw some corndogs in the toaster oven and some boxed mac'n'cheese on the hot plate"

"Hey ladies, wanna come over and play with my new lightbulb? I'll throw some corndogs in the toaster oven and some boxed mac'n'cheese on the hot plate"

I dont know that the ladies would appreciate their parts being referred to as "the toaster oven".

Please use the thintoast approved wordage of "coin purse"

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Are you currently controlling your TV and your home lights from your phone? Are you turning the lights on while you're away?
No. But I can. I can also get a remote stove that turns on with my phone to cook whatever Ieave in it at whatever time I want.

I just don't have that need. At all. Even a tiny tiny bit. & I'm lost on the awesome about it.