Hawt My place is getting awesomer by the day.

thintoast

Mayosapien
Dec 4, 2012
up your butt and around the corner
Marklar
₥10,725
I used to think it was bad as that I could control my fan with a remote. Then one day, I could control my tv with my phone. Hot shit! But now? Holy fuck. I can control my lights when I'm not even home! Jesus fuck. I can turn on the lights from work when it gets dark, or adjust the intensity when I wake up, and when my new bulbs come in this weekend, I'll be able to set the mood for any lady friends that come over with changing color ambiance lighting. All from my phone. Holy Jesus eating a corn dog this is fucking rad.

So what kind of light bulb is this, anyways?
Phillips led bulb. It requires a bridge connected to a wireless router, but it's basically plug and play. Plug the bridge into the router, screw in the bulbs, install the app on your phone, connect the phone app to the bridge via Wi-Fi, done.

Ge makes them too, but the reviews were better for the Philips.

My immediate response is "people + disinterest in sportsball" = flake out on this.

However, the subprogramming human behavior routine is kicking in that indicates that is a rude response, and not how humans are supposed to behave.

therefore, maybe.

My immediate response is "people + disinterest in sportsball" = flake out on this.

However, the subprogramming human behavior routine is kicking in that indicates that is a rude response, and not how humans are supposed to behave.

therefore, maybe.

I smell an Amway trap?

peanut got suckered into buying a 100 dollar set of bowls at one of those many years back.

To be fair, theyre kickass bowls, and they all have lids, but 100 dollars for bowls should only apply if those bowls are filled with cocaine.