Pics My Pacific Northwest Trip...UFers never say die

wow @ these pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
the waterfalls pics are amaziiiiiiiiiiiiing
:heart: the goonies!!!

next time i go to Vancouver, Imma take a little trip down to Washington & Oregon... Ive alwaaaaaaays wanted to visit.

"Nirvana.....taking punk to the masses"

Uh yeah okay, like 15 years too late and grunge. :lol:

That just shows how little you actually do know about music. 1st all of the early grunge stuff was punk. Listen to Nirvana pre-Nevermind. It wasn't until down the line when things became more polished that it all became classified as it's own sub-genre. 2nd it didn't say "First to take punk to the masses". I would also argue that previous to them there hadn't been anyone who broke through to such a large audience. Yes earlier punk was very popular but at the end of the day it was still basically underground music and wasn't on the radio or TV.

That just shows how little you actually do know about music. 1st all of the early grunge stuff was punk. Listen to Nirvana pre-Nevermind. It wasn't until down the line when things became more polished that it all became classified as it's own sub-genre. 2nd it didn't say "First to take punk to the masses". I would also argue that previous to them there hadn't been anyone who broke through to such a large audience. Yes earlier punk was very popular but at the end of the day it was still basically underground music and wasn't on the radio or TV.

Thanks for the put down but it's not accurate or warranted. Perhaps where you are punk was never mainstream before Nirvana with their grunge, and I'm more than aware that pre-Nirvana was punk/early grunge was punky, however punk was very much brought to the forefront in the late 70's in England and saying Nirvana brought it to the masses is hilarious. Also saying it is punk, instead of grunge is also ridiculous. Arguing over genres is gay, but the statement about Nirvana bringing 'punk' to the masses is inaccurate as far as I can tell. Perhaps it's different because you didn't pay attention in America when your first wave of punk came through, but we in England did.

They were punk too dear. And disco in their later years. And many other things. Which is why I said it's retarded to argue over genres. I'm stating that Blondie et al were mainstream and yet still punk, so the statement about Nirvana is ridiculous.

you weren't even born yet. they were new wave. pipe down, trollop.