My one-way ticket to Houston

We started chatting online August 2002. Met IRL for the first time July 2003. Made it official Dec 1st 2003. So I thought I met Coqui before I met chim in 2003, but now I think about it, I met zengirl first before I met chim. He was in CA when I went to Chicago for the first time. That would have been in late 2002, early 2003 as well.

Hmmm, the plot thickens.
plot's getting fat?

oman, you can check behind dumpsters for hobo camps
I found one time when we were in atlanta
I was looking for a place to whizz, and I peed all over their camp:fly:

:cool:

You could have just gone to a leather bar for a piss. I am sure someone would have bought you a beer if you pissed on them.

Homos-1, Heteros-0

I would let them handle everything and take a plane. Granted I have 3 small children and a husband who isn't really into road trips.

I would let them handle everything and take a plane. Granted I have 3 small children and a husband who isn't really into road trips.

Chim and I are into roadtrips if there is stuff to do on the way. If it's just a straight 12 hour shot, that's boring and interesting to us.

We started chatting online August 2002. Met IRL for the first time July 2003. Made it official Dec 1st 2003. So I thought I met Coqui before I met chim in 2003, but now I think about it, I met zengirl first before I met chim. He was in CA when I went to Chicago for the first time. That would have been in late 2002, early 2003 as well.

Hmmm, the plot thickens.

booze and orgies have clouded my memory... we met before Sanjays in 2003?? That means I've known you longer than flynavy

booze and orgies have clouded my memory... we met before Sanjays in 2003?? That means I've known you longer than flynavy

I remember going to the car show in chicago without chim and the reason was chim was still out in Chicago. You were at your old place. But flynavy was there, I think, because I kissed him there. Isn't that the time I wore your dress, too? At your old place? With Z and DC before the three of us started shagging and playing "Who's mouth is on my cock"?

car show is in feb so that was 2004

A ha, ok. It's all coming back together now. Regardless, we could probably hit both of you on the way :lol:

Actually we are driving up to MN for Christmas this year. If you are in town, we could do a quick stop off to see you guys.

i would get a precise count, photo-document my collection(s) and insure what i could...make it well-known that you WILL be counting and watching and waiting on your collections. i'd pack it myself very neatly and then road trip it. for like a week.

i would get a precise count, photo-document my collection(s) and insure what i could...make it well-known that you WILL be counting and watching and waiting on your collections. i'd pack it myself very neatly and then road trip it. for like a week.

Your idea doesnt involve anyone getting peed on.