My one-way ticket to Houston

A ha, ok. It's all coming back together now. Regardless, we could probably hit both of you on the way :lol:

Actually we are driving up to MN for Christmas this year. If you are in town, we could do a quick stop off to see you guys.

Yep, we're staying local for the rest of the year. You guys are welcome by anytime, just let us know!

i would get a precise count, photo-document my collection(s) and insure what i could...make it well-known that you WILL be counting and watching and waiting on your collections. i'd pack it myself very neatly and then road trip it. for like a week.

We are doing that documentation anyway. And the company will pay $12k per room in insurance, which is way more than the beer/wine/glass collection of just one room is worth, but we won't tell them that. :fly:

Still debating on the drive part, though. Not too many UFers on the way to Houston from Cleveland. Coqui and helenabear but that's about it. Well, Thorny, too, if she's still in 'Bama, but that's scary country and we would be shot with chim's equality sticker proudly displayed on his VW.

Still debating on the drive part, though. Not too many UFers on the way to Houston from Cleveland. Coqui and helenabear but that's about it. Well, Thorny, too, if she's still in 'Bama, but that's scary country and we would be shot with chim's equality sticker proudly displayed on his VW.

Whatever are you talking about?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPZpYKCpwY"]YouTube- Top Gear in Alabama[/ame]

We are doing that documentation anyway. And the company will pay $12k per room in insurance, which is way more than the beer/wine/glass collection of just one room is worth, but we won't tell them that. :fly:

i'm still in bama, and wtfever. :rolleyes:. i'm a "catholic" in the bible belt with a GAY brother. if we haven't had any issues yet, we ain't goin' to. :fly: let me know when y'all'll be rollin' through. :heart: