My new search engine

Making your Pec's dance in the mirror while blasting "Working for the Weekend".

How is the "Let's get you out of those wet clothes" chat-up line working out for ya?

It works better than "Check me out, I'm wearing my Fuck Me shoes."

It may have been nice guy syndrome like six months ago. Im aware of that and taken the steps to get rid of it. Its what I said, I tend to like what I can't have, that is they are already in a relationship, not compatible, or I don't notice they are attracted to me until its too late.

Anyhow, I'm not bitching or complaining, its the situation now and it likely will be the situation for a while. I don't want or need a relationship right now as its a distraction of personal reasons and im actually happier now than when I was putting most of my thoughts into why it hasn't happened.

It may have been nice guy syndrome like six months ago. Im aware of that and taken the steps to get rid of it. Its what I said, I tend to like what I can't have, that is they are already in a relationship, not compatible, or I don't notice they are attracted to me until its too late.

Anyhow, I'm not bitching or complaining, its the situation now and it likely will be the situation for a while. I don't want or need a relationship right now as its a distraction of personal reasons and im actually happier now than when I was putting most of my thoughts into why it hasn't happened.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: