My new religion

itburnswhenipee said:
So a pirate walks into a bar, and he's got a ship's wheel is sticking out the front of his pants.
The bartender says, "Sir, you appear to have a ship's wheel sticking out the front of your pants.
And the pirate replies, "Yarr... me ship was caught in a terrible storm and dashed to splinters across the reefs. I staggered here three miles from the beach I washed up on and have been steadily losing blood... I think I might pass out. Can you please call a doctor?"

:lol:

itburnswhenipee said:
So a pirate walks into a bar, and he's got a ship's wheel is sticking out the front of his pants.
The bartender says, "Sir, you appear to have a ship's wheel sticking out the front of your pants.
And the pirate replies, "Yarr... me ship was caught in a terrible storm and dashed to splinters across the reefs. I staggered here three miles from the beach I washed up on and have been steadily losing blood... I think I might pass out. Can you please call a doctor?"

I don't get it. :(

Bubbles said:
I don't get it. :(

It's a play on the tired, old version of this joke. The original punchline is, "Yarrrr... it's drivin' me nuts!" You see, the pirate is suggesting that the ships wheel is sticking out of his pants in order to steer his testicles. This is rediculous and, therefore, is the source of the humor in the original joke.

itburnswhenipee said:
It's a play on the tired, old version of this joke. The original punchline is, "Yarrrr... it's drivin' me nuts!" You see, the pirate is suggesting that the ships wheel is sticking out of his pants in order to steer his testicles. This is rediculous and, therefore, is the source of the humor in the original joke.

I like the old one better. :eek: