my new place

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I just got an apt in downtown atl 3 blocks from work...no more driving like a chump for me :cool: this is going to save me 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day I was wasting on commuting to work...for some reason the building is rent controlled and it's only $700 a month :lol: the places are gone before they ever go on the market by word of mouth...8:30am tomorrow the movers show up...it's a 4th floor walkup so there's no way in hell I wanted to deal with that or subject any of my friends to that misery...thanks for the offer though spange...you're off the hook ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

there was a photo shoot going on right below my place when I was coming back from picking up a gyro last night
picture.php

how many square feet? $700 is amazing for the location. do you have to pay utilities? looks like single paned windows.

how many square feet? $700 is amazing for the location. do you have to pay utilities? looks like single paned windows.

power is the only bill...not very big...maybe like 600-700

putting in a projector, surround sound and a hoss htpc in the living room and an lcd on the wall of the bedroom that will connect to the htpc too :cool: