my new favourite habit

I try to get as many pictures of my friends as possible. It is not normally me taking them but I steal them from my friends pages. I always hated pictures until I lost a close friend that I only had 1 picture with from 9th grade. Since then I am a picture whore and try to collect every single one I can. I still wish I had more pictures with my buddy, the memories are there but some pictures of the parties would be great to have.

I have facebook and myspace and all of my contacts are people I know/ talk to and family. Its an easy way of keeping in touch.

As far as the dumb photos the teens and early 20 somethings post, it just one of those qualities that I loath. In general I can't stand teens and early 20 somethings as a rule, they need to get there head's out of there ass's and grow up. I think the whole bar scene for the most part is moronic, and the trivial shit that is so critical to many of them makes me crazy. I am only 25, but I am married with kids which puts me in a different spot than many people my age. My best friend is a year younger than me and went away to college and did the partying/ drunken debauchery, and I avoided it like the plague. I hang out with her, but none of the other people she hung out with in college. Now she has graduated and grown up a great deal and we hang out alot more.

*** Long rambling to mainly say I can't stand people.