my new cat hates me. :(

I

ieholly

it won't come out from under the bed. what should i do? maybe its defective.

you should take it back to the kitten factory and have it replaced

Drool-Boy said:
if its new to the house its probably scared
give it a few days to get used to the new surroundings

sounds fair enough. :( i think its a tricky cat. it pretended to love me in the store.

JJ Lady said:
They are. Just not used to the surrounding. He/She will get over it!

i guess i'll give it a couple of days. its to cute not to keep.

jack3.jpg

its winking at me! isn't it pretty.

When I fostered rescue kitties they would do that at first. But they would usually come out of their shell within a week. I fostered on that looked a lot like your cat. His new mom named him Aramis. Is yours a he or a she? Whats her/his name?

Try C4 or other high explosives. I've found they work wonderfully. If that doesn't work, a BB gun shot in the ass usually gets them moving.

more seriously, don't bring it food under the bed. At most, put food or water in the same room, but make it come out on it's own to feed. Otherwise, it may decide to set us shop there.

i have the same problem with one of my rats! she always bites me :confused:

Pandora said:
When I fostered rescue kitties they would do that at first. But they would usually come out of their shell within a week. I fostered on that looked a lot like your cat. His new mom named him Aramis. Is yours a he or a she? Whats her/his name?

its a he and his name is jo jo pumpkin. :) i will give it a while. i'm sure it will come around. its not like its causing lots of trouble hanging out under my bed.

That might be a bit better than what my cat does. When she's in a good mood she lives up to her name of Angel, but when she's not her name should be Demon. She was declawed by her previous owner, but she sure can bite! :eek:

dreamwalker said:
That might be a bit better than what my cat does. When she's in a good mood she lives up to her name of Angel, but when she's not her name should be Demon. She was declawed by her previous owner, but she sure can bite! :eek:

Lots of declawed cats have behavoiral problems. I guess i woudl too if someone cut off the first knuckle off all of my fingers. :eek:

JJ Lady said:
Lots of declawed cats have behavoiral problems. I guess i woudl too if someone cut off the first knuckle off all of my fingers. :eek:

Can't blame her for that. I won't declaw any of my cats, never have, never will, but one of her previous owners apparently didn't feel the same way, poor Angel :(