my new cat hates me. :(

I

ieholly

Guest
it won't come out from under the bed. what should i do? maybe its defective.
 
J

JulianDelphiki

Guest
you should take it back to the kitten factory and have it replaced
 
I

ieholly

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
if its new to the house its probably scared
give it a few days to get used to the new surroundings
sounds fair enough. :( i think its a tricky cat. it pretended to love me in the store.
 
I

ieholly

Guest
JJ Lady said:
They are. Just not used to the surrounding. He/She will get over it!
i guess i'll give it a couple of days. its to cute not to keep.




its winking at me! isn't it pretty.
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
0.00₥
When I fostered rescue kitties they would do that at first. But they would usually come out of their shell within a week. I fostered on that looked a lot like your cat. His new mom named him Aramis. Is yours a he or a she? Whats her/his name?
 
V

Viremia

Guest
Try C4 or other high explosives. I've found they work wonderfully. If that doesn't work, a BB gun shot in the ass usually gets them moving.



more seriously, don't bring it food under the bed. At most, put food or water in the same room, but make it come out on it's own to feed. Otherwise, it may decide to set us shop there.
 
O

One Air Mile Point

Guest
i have the same problem with one of my rats! she always bites me :confused:
 
I

ieholly

Guest
Pandora said:
When I fostered rescue kitties they would do that at first. But they would usually come out of their shell within a week. I fostered on that looked a lot like your cat. His new mom named him Aramis. Is yours a he or a she? Whats her/his name?
its a he and his name is jo jo pumpkin. :) i will give it a while. i'm sure it will come around. its not like its causing lots of trouble hanging out under my bed.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
0.00₥
That might be a bit better than what my cat does. When she's in a good mood she lives up to her name of Angel, but when she's not her name should be Demon. She was declawed by her previous owner, but she sure can bite! :eek:
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
40
Savannah, GA
Marklar
0.00₥
dreamwalker said:
That might be a bit better than what my cat does. When she's in a good mood she lives up to her name of Angel, but when she's not her name should be Demon. She was declawed by her previous owner, but she sure can bite! :eek:

Lots of declawed cats have behavoiral problems. I guess i woudl too if someone cut off the first knuckle off all of my fingers. :eek:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
0.00₥
JJ Lady said:
Lots of declawed cats have behavoiral problems. I guess i woudl too if someone cut off the first knuckle off all of my fingers. :eek:
Can't blame her for that. I won't declaw any of my cats, never have, never will, but one of her previous owners apparently didn't feel the same way, poor Angel :(