Tampa My neighbor is a drunken vaginal penetration

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
So, I wake to find this out in front of my place. It's my neighbors car.

my_drunk_neighbor218.jpg

No debris on the road, so, obviously, fucker hit someone and ran. No way the cops would let him drive it, and anything that trashed (rear tire is flat) would have been towed to an impound lot or something.

I'd say someone hit him actually. doesn't exonerate him from blame though. probably ran a red and got t-boned

Call the cops for lulz

edit: TPD has a live list of calls the are on/were on. Doesn't look like Hills Co has one of those. :(

Last edited:
I'm thinkin he did the same thing some jerk did to Shali. Someone is waking up to a trashed car and crying this AM.

From the long marks on the drivers side door... looks like he side-swiped someone, but WTF at the door?

You should see it from an above angle. The pic doesn't do it justice. He's got about 2 feet of twisted metal hanging off the side of his car.

I'd say someone hit him actually. doesn't exonerate him from blame though. probably ran a red and got t-boned

its not a t-bone. It's a swipe. the way the door is ripped to shreds and back, no obvious u-bend midframe.

Nah, this guy sideswiped something.

Thing is, I can't be sure if it's a hit and run, or if he pegged a median or something.

What AINT cool is that piece of shit is still sitting out front. MOther fucker needs to get that shit dealt with. At least put that turd in his driveway or something.

it's totaled and the wrecker is coming for it to take it to the junk yard so he pulled the plates off?

this sounds like a seinfeld ep in the making. meddling neighbor jumps to conclusions when there's a perfectly normal explanation :lol: