Tampa My neighbor is a drunken vaginal penetration

I'm with you on this. A lot of shit really isn't worth getting all PO'd over. People are people. Unless the lawn was overgrown and like 3 foot tall or something full of weeds and trash. And people who bitch about FLags being put up, or lawn decorations, and shit. That's all retarded.

A 1+ ton piece of demolished steel and plastic, however, I don't think fits into the lawn ornament category.

You obviously haven't been to the Midwest.

No, there were these things called 'Alleys' and 'Garages' that people would put their busted ass vehicles in, instead of leaving them out on the street like it was the ghetto.

No, there were these things called 'Alleys' and 'Garages' that people would put their busted ass vehicles in, instead of leaving them out on the street like it was the ghetto.

I know Cleveland has a law that says cars cannot be parked in the exact same place for more than 72 hours. You could check into that.

And how does a car in the street affect anything, no matter what the condition?

They don't have alleys or garages in redneckville. :lol:

Even in my "nice" neighborhood near Boston there are a few cars rotting in driveways on my street.

The town just tows 'em if they're on the street though...

There's the key.

"in driveways."

This dude has a driveway. Instead he parked it in the street, not in front of his house, but in front of mine.

I can't even believe I'm having this discussion.

A blowjob would be nice, but offering to help him with the car would be more productive, and would provide you with a surplus of karma.

Unfortunately, my experience with major body repair is pretty much zero. And since he has two roommates, I would say he has enough support structure in place already.

Pretend he's your best friend, or your brother. How would you handle the situation differently? Start by knocking on his door and asking if he's alright. Then ask him if there's anything you can do to help. Maybe he got sideswiped by someone else while he was out, and is now experiencing undue stress and suffering. Try the selfless approach instead of the selfish one. And if he tells you to fuck off, return later and burn his house down.

if it bothers you, talk to him. don't be a dick

To me, he's the one being a dick dumping his trash in front of my place. So, I'm being the dick for getting his mess dealt with that he should have been doing?

No. I'm not. Your sense of balance is whacked.