Tampa My neighbor is a drunken vaginal penetration

That must be a Florida thing, not something I'd ever worry about in the NE.

I don't give a crap what my neighbors do, as long as it's not actually destroying something of mine or incessantly trespassing.

So, having a trashed car parked directly in front of your house, and left there for days on end, you'd be fine with. ok. Not buying it.

Complaining to the HOA about a wrecked-ass shitheap parked in the street is one thing.
Complaining to the HOA cuz you dont think someones landscaping is "nice" enough or you can "see" their bbq pit from the road takes douchebaggery to a whole new level.
People that complain about stupid shit like that need to be choked out.

Besides, aren't you in a condo? That's like asking to be annoyed by neighbors.

Townhome, a little different.

Overall, most of my neighbors are fine. But I didn't think anyone would really be cool with having a demolished vehicle parked directly in front of their house.

Complaining to the HOA about a wrecked-ass shitheap parked in the street is one thing.
Complaining to the HOA cuz you dont think someones landscaping is "nice" enough or you can "see" their bbq pit from the road takes douchebaggery to a whole new level.
People that complain about stupid shit like that need to be choked out.

I'm with you on this. A lot of shit really isn't worth getting all PO'd over. People are people. Unless the lawn was overgrown and like 3 foot tall or something full of weeds and trash. And people who bitch about FLags being put up, or lawn decorations, and shit. That's all retarded.

A 1+ ton piece of demolished steel and plastic, however, I don't think fits into the lawn ornament category.