Tampa My mother-in-law is going to be an "erections officer" ie prison guard

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
He announced interest in the job a few months ago and I didn't expect that he'd actually get it. Now that he has gotten it I'm a bit worried as he doesn't have the right attitude/temperament for it. He's got a short fuse and is at times a little loud and obnoxious, I just don't personally see it as an ideal position for him to be in.

I myself am an expert on the prison system, because I've watched 5 entire episodes of "Inside Maximum Security", and am hoping he doesn't end up beaten to death or shanked because he leaned on the wrong inmate or something.

Only time will tell, I guess.

"Now that this prisoner has no teeth, he will no longer require dental care, saving hundreds of taxpayer dollars per year! Plus hell be really popular in the showers now."

I'm dating a blonde cop. She's a lot of fun, has more guns than me, comes with handcuffs, and talking to her has reminded me of how I always wanted to be a public servant in the trenches.

A friend of mine who also works here in the Embassy, used to work at a North Carolina maximum security prison with PERT.

He's told me numerous stories about the prisoners.

Anyway, you're bro-inlaw should be OK. The other guards aren't going to let him walk straight in there and start running shit. He's gonna go through a lot of "This is how we do shit around here" kind of shit.

There's a Bureau of Prisons job near me, an hour or so to the south. The pay is about what I make now and the job security is fantastic if you can handle it. I'd recommend it. He will have a lot of guys watching his back and a lot of procedures in place to protect him as long as he isn't stupid or independent.

I'm dating a blonde cop. She's a lot of fun, has more guns than me, comes with handcuffs, and talking to her has reminded me of how I always wanted to be a public servant in the trenches.

Have you had sex with a police motorcycle in the room with the lights going? ala Running Scared.

maybe it will be at a womens prison and there will be lots of sexy time

It may end up being sexy time at the men's prison too, who knows.

I watched a bunch of episodes of "OZ" , so I too, am fully qualified for this job.

Seriously tho, its a rough gig from what I hear. Hope he does ok at it.

Yeah, I guess the average employment length is like 3 months or something, tough job.