Tampa My mother-in-law is going to be an "erections officer" ie prison guard

I'm dating a blonde cop. She's a lot of fun, has more guns than me, comes with handcuffs, and talking to her has reminded me of how I always wanted to be a public servant in the trenches.

that's what you meant. i was going to ask.

i have an aunt and a cousin who are corrections officers. they are both incredibly even tempered and fair. you have to be.

A English Professor that I had in college was a prison guard. She is an adorable librarian type. She said that she was often flashed by the prisoners. She earned their respect (and mine) when she told one guy that she seen bigger on her grandmothers poodle.

He's got a short fuse and is at times a little loud and obnoxious, I just don't personally see it as an ideal position for him to be in.

sounds like this is the exact job the cunts been waiting for

someone who WANTS to work in "corrections" or "law enforcement" is almost always a complete asscheek to begin with

A English Professor that I had in college was a prison guard. She is an adorable librarian type. She said that she was often flashed by the prisoners. She earned their respect (and mine) when she told one guy that she seen bigger on her grandmothers poodle.

This story sounds legit.

The fact that someone hasn't raped the title to say "erections officer" is quite disappointing. I basically handed it to you, fags.

College level English and you failed on the very first word in that sentence. tsk tsk.