my man's gone for almost a week...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Actually, I got a new car already.

I'm gonna make a contest thread so people can guess what it is :D

But hopefully I'm picking up a '93 Ford F-350 diesel dually 5-speed tomorrow :drool:
mini cooper?

Drool-Boy said:
My brother is going shopping for a new car this weekend
I think hes lookin for a Yugo or something in the "shitbox" catagory.
You know, something he could afford.
I shit you not, I looked at a house that had a number of large outbuildings including a 15,000sqft garage.

In that garage were two vehicles, an old 2 1/2 ton truck used as a farm vehicle, and a nearly mint condition Le Car!

I figured that car belonged in a museum or something

ChikkenNoodul said:
I shit you not, I looked at a house that had a number of large outbuildings including a 15,000sqft garage.

In that garage were two vehicles, an old 2 1/2 ton truck used as a farm vehicle, and a nearly mint condition Le Car!

I figured that car belonged in a museum or something

The town where I live, had those Le Cars for their police cars way back when. Hysterical thinking they could catch anyone in a high speed chase with one.....

fly said:
What the hell is a Le Car?

LeCar1.jpg

i've been busy, kinda hiding from the world because people have been mean/threatening to me and my family, and genuinely busy entertaining at my place and such

F33nX said:
i've been busy, kinda hiding from the world because people have been mean/threatening to me and my family, and genuinely busy entertaining at my place and such

Oh. The keeping busy and entertaining is nice, the mean and threatening stuff sounds like a load of bs to me :(

eh, it's okay. the timing was almost impeccable, since i'll be alone for the next 6 days and various involved parties can easily get ahold of my address

F33nX said:
eh, it's okay. the timing was almost impeccable, since i'll be alone for the next 6 days and various involved parties can easily get ahold of my address

I've seen the pics of you with guns- you keeping those handy?!? :)