WTF My lunches are great w/o my chat buddy! :)

I can't imagine why no one would bother your grumpy ass. :lol:

A guy walked in one day and I had a sandwich in one hand and a book I was reading in the other, my feet up on the corner of the desk , and he started to ask me a question and stopped in the middle and said "Oh, am I bothering you?"
:waw:

lmao@this kermit-the-frog-voiced broad yapping away about her crabby kid and how she remedied the situation, with the people at her table having their heads down, then looking around, desperately looking for an escape.
One old guy actually called out to some other old guy in the vicinity. And he had headphones on. lmaooo

I hate people.

A guy walked in one day and I had a sandwich in one hand and a book I was reading in the other, my feet up on the corner of the desk , and he started to ask me a question and stopped in the middle and said "Oh, am I bothering you?"
Seriously people are fcking stupid!
I'd never barge in on someone, then yap my ramble to them while they were munching away on a sandwich or something that at LEAST wasn't a small snack.
In fact, if I walked over and saw them eating anything for that matter, I'd ask if they were busy right now or something.
I'd expect the same treatment as well.

Our dept is not allowed to lunch and work. We have to leave the area because of clients going in and out.

That was the worst thing about working in the office, the damn people interrupting my lunch.

Or worse, the ones that would walk into my cube eating something and talking with their mouth full :case:

I'm gonna have to grab juli's blackberry and take a picture of her when I pick her up. She looks so freakin' gorgeous today! Her dress is pure awesomeness!

yea...could be better... but i had to rush home for an appointment @ 330.
its the pre appt before my cognitive behavioral therapy starts on the 17th. i cant miss this appt. so im running out the door right now.
will update u in our love place... BBM

Is that why you haven't annoying me over text? Too busy lately? :clap:

Yeah I'll have a picture of two in about 2 hours

Hopefully she knows how to get the pictures from her blackberry to the webz..