my little furball can't poop :(

C

crazymike

My little buddy (Jordy the wonder dog) is really sick. He has some form of collic or possibly something wedged in his intestines. Collic is when an animal gets their intestines all twisted and in severe cases knotted. With dogs and people it's not too bad, but with large animals such as horses it can be quite deadly very quick. There intestines can end up in a knot.

He goes for more xrays in the morning. They filled his tummy full of berium, and he can't eat/drink until morning. If he can go the night without puking they will xray him again. If it's still there they will have to scope him and do surgery. If it's digested he should be okay and it's just a bug.

Now I have to babysit to make sure he doesn't puke up the berium. Hopefully he won't need surgery and it's just a virus.

Here he is in his puppy days...
tireddog2.jpg

This is when I was training him to be a professional cage fighter
puppyfight3.jpg

He was a stunt double in the Blue Brothers 2000
sunglasses3.jpg

He went through a stage where he wanted to wear a helmut
helmut2.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
He may have eaten something and gotten blocked up, but hopefully its just a bug

that's what we think happened. We think he got into the garbage. Or we had a party last weekend and the stupid kids gave him candy (we found it in the puke the next day). He got really sick, then he started getting better so we held off on the vet. But today he was really bad so we took him.

I really hate these cousins. But luckily they rolled in the dogs poop playing in the backyard when we had the party.

I feel bad for him because we can't feed him until tomorow and he keeps looking for food.

da barium drink is bleh. i pooped the longest, fattest white turd i've ever seen after that delicious barium drink. hopefully your little man will be alright, no surgeries. he'll poop a corpulent, pallid log in a few days and you'll both joke about it in a few years with the kids.

thrawn said:
da barium drink is bleh. i pooped the longest, fattest white turd i've ever seen after that delicious barium drink. hopefully your little man will be alright, no surgeries. he'll poop a corpulent, pallid log in a few days and you'll both joke about it in a few years with the kids.

sweet, there will be pics of this people!!!

we thought he was doing better, they put hm on a special diet but today he had real bloody dierriah so we took him to the vet and he needs to go on an IV and stay there a few days :(