My life with an ignoramous

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,158
Yes this is my blog.

So I was nicely chatting to my other half and I said I was going to turn on Smile and then I said how brilliant Brian Wilson was. He replies with who is Brian Wilson. Bearing in mind this is the same guy who didn't know Mother Teresa was dead, or that the Dalai Lama was banished from Tibet. Also bearing in mind that in my opinion Wilson is the most genius musician of the whole 1900's, even with Hetfield in there. So I say "HEY WHO'S JOHN LENNON" and he gets reaaaally pissy and goes "to play CS".

Why am I dating this guy. I feel liek crying for his tainted soul.

:( :tard:

taint :fly:

That's not cool though..

Who the hell is John Lennon? :confused:

edit: what the hell desslock? seriously

Drool-Boy said:
so instead of getting all down on him try educating him:tard:

I was pretty much astounded. He's like...old and stuff and he should know this stuff. This guy got me into a lot of Metallica years back, now he's asking me who Brian Wilson is. I couldn't reply with anything but....u cannot b serios.

Nemo said:
Yes this is my blog.

So I was nicely chatting to my other half and I said I was going to turn on Smile and then I said how brilliant Brian Wilson was. He replies with who is Brian Wilson. Bearing in mind this is the same guy who didn't know Mother Teresa was dead, or that the Dalai Lama was banished from Tibet. Also bearing in mind that in my opinion Wilson is the most genius musician of the whole 1900's, even with Hetfield in there. So I say "HEY WHO'S JOHN LENNON" and he gets reaaaally pissy and goes "to play CS".

Why am I dating this guy. I feel liek crying for his tainted soul.

:( :tard:
You are a better woman then I am. I couldn't put up with such ignorance :heart:

Drool-Boy said:
YOKO ONO BROKE UP THE BEATLES

I had the "pleasure" of seeing a Yoko Ono "art" exhibit one time. I cannot begin to describe how painful that was.

Dude. I'm sorry. I didn't know. :(

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You are a better woman then I am. I couldn't put up with such ignorance :heart:

I try to be patient with him. :lol:

That said, he's a Philosophy major and I can't understand half the stuff he does so it works both ways I suppose....that and I have a low tolerance for bs and so philosophy doesn't swing with me.

Nemo said:
I try to be patient with him. :lol:

That said, he's a Philosophy major and I can't understand half the stuff he does so it works both ways I suppose....that and I have a low tolerance for bs and so philosophy doesn't swing with me.
Philosophy major eh? And he dosen't know who Brian Wilson is? :(

Well as long as the sex is good :D