My life is full of IFs

BigDov said:
If you still have ball mice, scotch tape on the inside of the mouse where the ball goes :) Or a lot of gunk in the keyboard, or remove the springs etc.

accidentally spill tuna juice on their chair. fyi, make sure they work on another floor or at the other side of the office. UGH

thrawn said:
accidentally spill tuna juice on their chair. fyi, make sure they work on another floor or at the other side of the office. UGH

I've accidentally farted in coworker's chairs more than once or twice :lol: But the tuna juice.... wow!!!

BigDov said:
I've accidentally farted in coworker's chairs more than once or twice :lol: But the tuna juice.... wow!!!

i felt bad about the cream cheese one, i thought i was getting him sick :( he started missing work shortly after so i ended up grabbing it one morning about eight months later.

thrawn said:
i felt bad about the cream cheese one, i thought i was getting him sick :( he started missing work shortly after so i ended up grabbing it one morning about eight months later.
we should start a work torture thread. that would be :cool:

Not too much.
The only thing I think about is what if I never left NY. I'd probably have been dead years ago.
The way I see it now...all the muck I got dragged into after I left NY was necessary for me to be broken and rebuilt stronger time after time.
Everything I went through made me stronger...and then God saved me.
It has made all the difference in my life.

I've gone from hating waking up everyday with no purpose in my life and a rotten job, depression and suicide attempts, being a thief and a sociopath because of my former hatred of mankind....to loving every second that I'm alive knowing that God is my friend and having a great job that gives me the freedom to do what I want to do, make lots of money, go to school AND God sent me the love of my life, my heart...my soon to be wife. I KNOW that I have more blessings to look forward to...a house this upcoming spring, a family a little over a year after that and a lifetime of love with the most beautiful woman that I have ever known. :heart:

I'm glad I am who I am now. I wouldn't want to be ANYBODY else.

:D
Dm of mD

thrawn said:
I've had an open bottle of bleu cheese dressing in the fridge at work for about 6 years. I put a sign on it back then saying 'Do not use', and no-one ever has.

I'm saving it for someone that REALLY ticks me off, it'll go in the heater vent by their cube or something even more insidious like spread around the back of a shelf or something.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've had an open bottle of bleu cheese dressing in the fridge at work for about 6 years. I put a sign on it back then saying 'Do not use', and no-one ever has.

I'm saving it for someone that REALLY ticks me off, it'll go in the heater vent by their cube or something even more insidious like spread around the back of a shelf or something.

You are my favorite evil man.

ChikkenNoodul said:

wow. is there even any liquid still in there?