My life is full of IFs

sharing a cube with more than one person? :wtf: wouldnt that make you feel more like bovine than you already do? and i do some wierd things in my cube, i dont think a cubicle mate would last long.

fly said:
TURTH!!!

What was I thinking saying 'no' to that nun. Think of the stories!

:lol:

we're all glad you turned the priest down though

thrawn said:
sharing a cube with more than one person? :wtf: wouldnt that make you feel more like bovine than you already do? and i do some wierd things in my cube, i dont think a cubicle mate would last long.

It's not the most ideal set up, that's for sure. In fact, the guy that I had to share with for a while ended up working from home almost every day. The whole theory behind it is, they've consolidated and maximized the floorspace of some bullshit like that.

thrawn said:

I have to share a tiny little office, and it sucks donkey nostrils.

I also hold the record for running off trainees. They gave me two people on seperate occasions, and in both cases they quit within two hours. I'm not allowed to train anymore :fly:

jaxxor said:
I have to share a tiny little office, and it sucks donkey nostrils.

I also hold the record for running off trainees. They gave me two people on seperate occasions, and in both cases they quit within two hours. I'm not allowed to train anymore :fly:
:lol: what did you do to them?

edit: one time i was doing a train the trainer class where all of our education department instructors could ask me questions... I made a trainer cry, and then finally quit.... all in one afternoon. :fly:

CletusJones said:
:lol: what did you do to them?

edit: one time i was doing a train the trainer class where all of our education department instructors could ask me questions... I made a trainer cry, and then finally quit.... all in one afternoon. :fly:

I bet it was a woman :fly:

Seriously, honestly, I don't know wtf I did to those people. One of them just got up and left, totally dropped of the face of the earth. The other shouted something over his shoulder as he was leaving.

I'm posting now from the IT training room, on break in the midst of a training session, and I'm surrounded by IF's (ignorant fucks)!!! HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

:rant:

dreamwalker said:
I'm posting now from the IT training room, on break in the midst of a training session, and I'm surrounded by IF's (ignorant fucks)!!! HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

:rant:

Quick!! Start whipping them repeatedly with the mouse cords!!!!! MAKE THEM YOUR EVIL HORDE OF MINIONS, WILLING TO DO YOUR EVERY WISH AND COMMAND!!!!

:fly:

BigDov said:
Quick!! Start whipping them repeatedly with the mouse cords!!!!! MAKE THEM YOUR EVIL HORDE OF MINIONS, WILLING TO DO YOUR EVERY WISH AND COMMAND!!!!

:fly:

Gaaaah, wish I could. These people are destroying my way of working, ruining my efficiency, screwing up every damned thing I'm supposed to do!!!

yay for a spacious private office.

/me leans back and turns up winamp.

:D

jaxxor said:
I bet it was a woman :fly:

Seriously, honestly, I don't know wtf I did to those people. One of them just got up and left, totally dropped of the face of the earth. The other shouted something over his shoulder as he was leaving.
Actually it wasn't. It was a hetero-challenged (he hadn't come out of the closet, but everyone knew he was gay) guy. He was a tard anyway so it's okay.

A great thing to do with coworkers is to stick a post it under their mouse, making sure the edges are flush.

Talkie said:
A great thing to do with coworkers is to stick a post it under their mouse, making sure the edges are flush.
switch the letters on their keyboard. we did that to a guy who doesn't know how to type, it was comedy gold. he couldn't figure it out so he swapped keyboards with someone else. that keyboard is still going around. :lol:

CletusJones said:
switch the letters on their keyboard. we did that to a guy who doesn't know how to type, it was comedy gold. he couldn't figure it out so he swapped keyboards with someone else. that keyboard is still going around. :lol:

If you still have ball mice, scotch tape on the inside of the mouse where the ball goes :) Or a lot of gunk in the keyboard, or remove the springs etc.

bast_imret said:
*cue Nick Burns theme music*

Dreamwalker: Your Company's Computer Chick!

Yeah, right :lol:

After today it's more like throw the damned computer out the nearest window! Grrrrr. I want to know who thought all of these changes and the piece of crap that we have to use was actually a good idea :rolleyes:

Well, I just figure what's done is done. Thinking about all those "ifs" will make you go crazy.

Talkie said:

I have done many mean things to coworkers. This one freak that works down the hall, I duct taped an open tub of cream cheese to the back of his monitor.