My life is full of IFs

I "what if" all the time.
What if I hadn't been there that night? etc
worse one is.. when I was 16 one of my best friends: Adam Gallagher died in a car accident. We were in a fight the day before, I can't really remember what it was about, but I know he was mad because I wouldn't just forget about it.
I've always thought "What If I hadn't picked a fight?"
Before he died I was in hospital visiting him, and his mom told me that she knew about the fight, and that she knew he'd forgive me. She tried to convince me I couldn't go on living my life feeling guilty like that. It meant alot to me at the time...
I dunno.. silly maybe..

NeedMoreEmo said:
What if I lived in America. That would change a thing or two.

I try not to think about my past though, this present moment is my big worry, and where the hell is that chocolate with bits of cookie in? :drool:

yes.. it.. would...:drool:

thrawn said:
hehe I'm being serious though. "I wanna do this but blah blah blah" That's why I'm so glad I finally got my drivers license. I kicked the but in it's butt. :fly:

JJ Lady said:
QFT. Life is too short to worry about the past. You learn from it and then you move on.

Yeah, what if you had to walk around naked on your hands and knees at a party and let people stick things in you?

fly said:
Yeah, what if you had to walk around naked on your hands and knees at a party and let people stick things in you?

PM party details plz.

i actually got to thinking about this during a meeting yesterday. there's only been on girl i regret not pursuing, and it hit me hard yesterday for some reason.

but so it goes. i'm more worried about the future.

Kabn said:
i actually got to thinking about this during a meeting yesterday. there's only been on girl i regret not pursuing, and it hit me hard yesterday for some reason.

but so it goes. i'm more worried about the future.

Yes.... sometimes when I'm sitting here at work, all alone at my spot in the cube farm, my mind wanders........ that's all.

I worry more about the future than I do about things I'm unable to do anything about.

BigDov said:
Yes.... sometimes when I'm sitting here at work, all alone at my spot in the cube farm, my mind wanders........ that's all.

I worry more about the future than I do about things I'm unable to do anything about.

Don't worry about the future right now, think about it at the time. And don't get too down about things, out of everything bad comes some good and everything usually resolves itself anyway. :heart:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Don't worry about the future right now, think about it at the time. And don't get too down about things, out of everything bad comes some good and everything usually resolves itself anyway. :heart:

Need to put my headphones on keep my mind occupied with some loud music I guess :o

I'm going to teach my kids that they'll regret the things they don't do in life more than the things they do.

jaxxor said:
I'm going to teach my kids that they'll regret the things they don't do in life more than the things they do.

My dad doesn't really bring me up...but being an idiot when he was my age he doesn't want me ever doing anything teenagers do. Most people expect their kids to come home roaring drunk once in their teen years, my dad would go ballistic because he's an asshole. Good thing I never got caught. :rolleyes: