My life is full of IFs

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Hopefully I'm not alone in my thinking here..........

Do you ever often wonder, "what if?" when looking back on your life, past few years, whatever?? Sometimes I do.

For instance, what if I would have fought for a gal I was in a serious relationship all those years ago? I'd either be married to a different person or single.

What if I hadn't taken a different way home from work one night? I wouldn't have wrecked my first car.

What if I had actually applied myself and furthered my education? I wouldn't be stuck in a mediocre job now.

What if I hadn't quit drinking so much? I'd probably have ended up dead a long time ago....

What if my aunt had nuts? She'd be my uncle.

Of course, this is far from a complete list, but do any of you ever wonder about stuff like that?

You aren't alone on this one, but I try not to put too much thought into "what if". That way lies insanity.

"If 'if's' and 'and's' were pots and pans there'd be no need for tinker's hands".

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
I thought IF in the title was an abbreviation for Ignorant Fucks.

Why didn't I think of that? :fly:

My life today is full of ignorant fucks, I have a training session this afternoon for the POS software that is being inflicted upon us and trashing our ability to work :rant: