My latest adventure

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
So I'm in Chile for the week hanging out. It's very eerie here being completely surrounded by the Andes Mountains and active Volcanoes (up until I came here the only thing I know about the Andes was from the movie Alive and those kick ass little mints). This place is so far south that they have Penguins at their beaches. I'm the total ass American because I speak basically zero Spanish and there is only 1 guy I've met here so far that speaks English. I went to lunch with some folks who spoke zero English and I had a Spanish menu with no pics so I’m pretty sure I ate some kick ass nasty stuff. I'm packed full of Chilean cerveza so it's gonna be a great trip....pics to come

No our annual Flop/Miniflop trip won't happen until the end of May. Last year she picked England and France for the trip but this year she picked Vermont.

You should have a camera around your neck and a t-shirt made out of the american flag.

I mean you may as well go all the way mang.

On another note: I do demand pix stat.

Here are a few pics from my hotel window this morning.
6174832d1937f477.jpg

6174832d19381b85.jpg

I wish I could travel. I probably could put away enough money for a trip but I feel bad doing so until I have xyz taken care of. I probably won't travel again until I buy a house.

That is so fucking awesome. I bet the flight sucked ass tho. Any plans to do cool shit or are you busy with work?

Actually the flight was that bad. It was 8 hours from Miami. It was difficult finding one that didn't have a layover in Columbia though. And yes I plan on doing everything I can while I'm here. Wednesday is their version of Memorial Day so I should have plenty of time then. If all goes well I'm going to catch a quick flight to Easter Island which is part of Chile.

The only part that sucks is I forgot their seasons are opposite from ours so they are going into winter and I really didn't pack for it...

I was friends in college with a girl from Chile. Very hot but also had a temper. I think a lot of latin women are that way.

Looks like a great place to visit.

i realized that i would give up most traveling opportunities when i decided to have kids, but that doesn't mean that i don't miss those opportunities. wow. thanks for the pics!!