My last acid trip or why Lemon_Fresh isn't allowed to take acid

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
In reply to this:
fly said:
I know you're not talking. Why not tell the story about your last acid trip, Mr Conspiracy Theories.

Ok so the year is 1995 or 96 i forget. I went with my cousin and his wife to a Lollopalooza show in West Palm Beach, Fl. On the way into the show my cousin tells me he has some acid for me to take.

Bam, bam two hits of LSD down the gullet.

Now the concert venue was a parking lot on the convention center/fairground and the sun is beating down, so it's hotter than hell. We see several cars overheated on the side of the interstate on the way to the show. The broken cars will come in to play later. Metallica is one of the headliners so the crowd is kinda redneck.

So there we are listening to some of the bands on one of the smaller stages, when things begin to kick in.

First incident occurs while I am waiting in the long ass line for a bottle of water. And waiting. Fuck it I say to myself, there are cases of water stacked up righ next to the tent. I casually walk up to the side of the booth, tear open one of the cases of water and take two bottles. Mind you the guy running the stand is watching me do this. Oh and at this point I am fucking tripping balls. He confronts me about the water, I dismiss him. Some how I manage to get a $20 out of my wallet to pay for the water. For some reason the dude gives me my change instead of just kicking me in the head for stealing.

Thoughts begin to swirl through my head. Wow this water is sooo good. And damn this band soul coughing is cool as shit to. I need to find a new printer for the place I work.

Oh look Metallica is on...so I wonder down to the main stage.

Some girl asks me for my program. I look at her like she's insane. "I'll give it back" she tells me. So I hand her one of the three programs I am hording. I look through the program and become obsessed with seeing an artist by the name of "Johnny Polanksi" because I think that he is Perry Farrell in disguise.
I keep shouting at the top of my lungs "where's Johnny?" No one seems to care.

Later on the side stage the worst metal band ever, at least in my mind, comes on. They are called Satchel, and they suck. I then proceed to scream to everyone that will listen "these guys SUCK!!" I scream this the entire time they are playing. I hate them so intensly that I whip one of my precious bottles of water at the lead singers head. My cousin looks on in astonishment.

All the while helicopters are flying overhead and they are really beginning to freak me out. Remember the broken down cars we saw on the interstate, well my thinking was a helicopter has an engine, its 100 degrees out here and the helicopters are going to over heat and crash in to the crowd. So I'm screaming at the helicopters to go fly somewhere else.

I keep seeing all of the redneck guys that in mind are rebel fighters coming out of the swamp. Who were they fighting you might ask? Well the aliens of course, the latin guys from Miami who worked out played that roll in my little sci-fi drama. I saw one kid with a bandage on his hand and all I could think of was that he had been injured in the fight against the fit aliens.

I finally exhauseted myself and had to have my cousin's wife drive us back to the place we were staying.

Since that night I have been forbiden from touching LSD. And for good reason.

I like LSD, at the time. For my 13th or 14th birthday (I cant remember) I had coke, vodka, LSD, shrooms, speed and dope. Good cocktail. Anyway I was fucked on that for like 2days but months later I had the infamous flashbacks. I'd do LSD again for sure because I'm dumb and can handle seeing dead bodies for months but I wouldn't advise ANYBODY I know to ever take it. :cool:

Only later to find out it wasn't really acid.. You're just crazy :(

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol:
Wow... definetly one of the best acid trip stories I have heard in a long time
oh yeah? one time I was so fucked up on acid I met a girl online and we ended up moving in together NOW THAT'S FUCKED UP

elpmis said:
oh yeah? one time I was so fucked up on acid I met a girl online and we ended up moving in together NOW THAT'S FUCKED UP
Yeah!? Well one time I took so much acid that my eyes fell out and the middle toe on my left foot turned a strange shade of orange and I met Santa and he said I was on the neutral list so I was like wtf santa so I killed him and all the little girls and little boys cried but I just laughed at them and showed them my toe so they ended up puking all over each other and they puked so much that it flooded the city so I took a raft and paddled my way home.

It was cool

elpmis said:
Thats stupid, why would you do that... you probably don't even know the person that well to start off.

Niltrog said:
Yeah!? Well one time I took so much acid that my eyes fell out and the middle toe on my left foot turned a strange shade of orange and I met Santa and he said I was on the neutral list so I was like wtf santa so I killed him and all the little girls and little boys cried but I just laughed at them and showed them my toe so they ended up puking all over each other and they puked so much that it flooded the city so I took a raft and paddled my way home.

It was cool

OMG! The same thing happened to me!!

Wait, I've never done acid :shifty:

JJ Lady said:
OMG! The same thing happened to me!!

Wait, I've never done acid :shifty:
Neither have I, apparently. I later found out it was Tums.. Made me see the whole ordeal in a different light