My last acid trip or why Lemon_Fresh isn't allowed to take acid

ChikkenNoodul said:
You do realize, that the reason it is as it is now is to create jobs and revenue?

I thought it was to save me from the evils of drug addiction and scabbies.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You do realize, that the reason it is as it is now is to create jobs and revenue?

If they legalized some stuff tho, they could manufacture/sell/taxthebejesusoutof it

jobs + revenue

but that might upset the churchy churchers or something

Drool-Boy said:
What about the guy that grows pot in his basement for his own use?

If he's using it for himself and not selling it, and if he's self sufficient and not buying from anybody, I don't see much harm. Again, thats assuming that he's not out biting the heads off of children and molesting old ladies when high.

smileynev said:
If he's using it for himself and not selling it, and if he's self sufficient and not buying from anybody, I don't see much harm. Again, thats assuming that he's not out biting the heads off of children and molesting old ladies when high.

The last time I got high, I only molested a nun
But the bitch was askin for it:mad:

Drool-Boy said:
If they legalized some stuff tho, they could manufacture/sell/taxthebejesusoutof it

jobs + revenue

but that might upset the churchy churchers or something
Something else would have to be made illegal, since they'd never downsize federal law enforcement agencies.

That's what happened after Prohibition ended, they suddenly had gaggles of bored Treasury agents, so they decided to regulate certain types of firearms and require a hefty tax on such.

smileynev said:
Well yes, 99% of the things in the world are grey. What I was referring to, though, are the idiots who cannot deal with the world and use drugs to escape it. Or the people that snort a line of coke and drive the wrongway down a road. I don't condone drug use, I personally don't see the point, but its one of those things that, if you do it in your own home, and it doesn't affect others in anyway, I don't see the harm. As it stands right now, though, its impossible to use drugs without causing harm, either directly or indirectly through its exportation and illegal distribution on the streets.
Coke doesn't make you drive the wrong way, it makes you a hollywood star. :tard:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Something else would have to be made illegal, since they'd never downsize federal law enforcement agencies.

That's what happened after Prohibition ended, they suddenly had gaggles of bored Treasury agents, so they decided to regulate certain types of firearms and require a hefty tax on such.
Say...

What if we trained them to be teachers, or build low income housing, or fight real terrorism, or...

never mind, thats just stupid.

fly said:
Coke doesn't make you drive the wrong way, it makes you a hollywood star. :tard:

Hollywood stars and rap moguls don't live by our rules.